Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Welcome to Ravositti

Hello :)

Know your host?
I am your author RP. I am tech guy working in an IT company in Bangalore(India).

Why blog?
This blog is to share my knowledge & experience which i have gained in my life to provide meaningful & concise solutions to my fellow humans.

I will try to provide you information about everything from Technology, trends, Foods, health to solutions of your problems in Workplace, relationships.

You want to reach me?
I would love to hear from you. Please leave comments and i will contact you asap.

Have a great time ahead.

Thanks,
RP

3 comments:

  1. manisha4:12 PM

    Hey RP,
    It seems i am the first person in need of this blog as i see i am the first visitor to comment...tell us more what ur blog is about??
    (SOP) ...All the best keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manisha for visiting this place. I will be posting regular articles about our daily chores, issues which we face, challenges that lie ahead & most importantly how to overcome all these.

    Enjoy here and you can always suggest me on how to improve this place.

    Regards,
    RP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Regarding your email, yours is a Blogspot blog and mine is a Wordpress blog, things will be different :)

    Regards,
    Karthik

    ReplyDelete