Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Welcome to Ravositti

Hello :)

Know your host?
I am your author RP. I am tech guy working in an IT company in Bangalore(India).

Why blog?
This blog is to share my knowledge & experience which i have gained in my life to provide meaningful & concise solutions to my fellow humans.

I will try to provide you information about everything from Technology, trends, Foods, health to solutions of your problems in Workplace, relationships.

You want to reach me?
I would love to hear from you. Please leave comments and i will contact you asap.

Have a great time ahead.

Thanks,
RP

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Hey RP,
    It seems i am the first person in need of this blog as i see i am the first visitor to comment...tell us more what ur blog is about??
    (SOP) ...All the best keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manisha for visiting this place. I will be posting regular articles about our daily chores, issues which we face, challenges that lie ahead & most importantly how to overcome all these.

    Enjoy here and you can always suggest me on how to improve this place.

    Regards,
    RP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Hi,

    Regarding your email, yours is a Blogspot blog and mine is a Wordpress blog, things will be different :)

    Regards,
    Karthik

    ReplyDelete